Friday, July 15, 2005

Welcome My Newest Blog

I've started another blog site dedicated to coin collecting and pricing, it's called Coined For Money. I'm not an expert and I still consider myself an amateur collector but I know enough to answer general questions about prices and values. I do own many books on coins and since recently learning to read they have become very informative. Why spend any money on books when I own them?
I started the site because I could never find reliable values of coins the Web, even less on Blogs. I don't sell anything so no pressure and I do have a couple thousand coins in my collection so I know which ones are worth little and which worth more than gold. Many friends of mine would think they found some great coin because it was a hundred years old. They were disappointed to find out that coin would only sell for a dollar, while a certain coin from 1982 can go for hundreds.
According to surveys at least 90% of people put coins aside as "special", " not for use" money. I hope you visit, share your experience and participate in the hobby of coin collecting.

http://coinedformoney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.