Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wonder Women

If I don’t discuss a show I watch it’s because it wasn’t good enough to post about.

Bones and House will return on November 1 because of MLB playoff.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit : Design
Part one of two episode crossover. It started with an alleged rape victim wanting to commit suicide and take her unborn baby with her. Her story unravels and Detective Olivia Benson is getting pissed. We learn that this victim is really a date raper of men. She uses an electrical probe to siphon sperm from each guy including Mark Mcgrath.
Her accomplice is her evil mom played by Lynda Carter. Daugther fakes her death then when caught she trades her baby for her freedom, but the story is not over it concludes tomorrow in Law & Order.

Commander in Chief: Pilot
Better than I thought Madam President is no wuss and has a great military knowledge.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Do ou watch the Venture Brothers? I need to know what's going on with that show DESPRATELY. I don't have cable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    What? I missed something where Lynda Carter played an evil mom?!?! Where the hell was I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't watch the Venture Brothers but when I've passed by the Cartoon Network all the episodes seem repeated.

    Waych tonight Loren she'll be on L&O tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.