Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mrs. Garrett's Breast

King of Queens: Vocal Discord
Typical episode but a pleasant surprise to see 79 year old actress Charlotte Rae as a senior-community actress willing to go topless for a play.

Prison Break: Riots, Drills and the Devil
Great episode I want more. Scofield needs some time to drill so he sets up a lockdown that turns into a prison riot. His brother gets caught with a rookie guard, the brother is knocked out but the guard is going to be used as a stress reliever for horny prisoners.
The governors daughter is the prison doctor and she's trappped in the med bay looking like a steak in front of a pack of hungry dogs.
If that wasn't enough Scofields escape hole was discovered by the rookie guard and the pervert-prisoner.
Damn this was a great episode.

Surface:Episode 2
Speaking of good episodes this show is above and beyond Threshold or Invasion. We see the monster 15 times this episode from the sickly baby to a dead one to a huge beast that eats a small boat from beneath, yes from beneath it devours. A great closing shot even with the sub-par special effects. I'll say this again COMPUTERIZED MONSTER ARE NOT GOOD, USE PUPPETS PLEASE.

Las Vegas: Fake the Money and Run
Still funny and clever.

Charmed, I missed half of yesterdays episode: That made me mad.
The Jets lost: That made me madder.
The Giants lost: That made me maddest.

Chad Pennington is out for the season: I'm not sure that is a bad thing, nope it's bad really bad. Brooks Bollinger, starting quarterback?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    I'm so surprised how good Surface is considering I thought it was going to be incredibly stupid. The second episode was great.

    As for Charmed, I was actually pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the episode and could mark a return for the Charmed Ones that isn't incredible lame.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.