Sunday, September 25, 2005

More Dang Shows

Love Inc: Pilot
This was the show Shannon Doherty was fired from before it began. Holly Robinson Peete plays the boss of a Love Inc. a dating service. The show is nice better than I thought but only if nothing else is on.

Ghost Whisperer: Pilot
I can’t accurately judge this show because the commercial gave away the entire episode, but one thing I found bad was at the end when she sees a family of dead people it looks interesting but when they previewed next weeks episode it was a different storyline. I guess they don’t follow up from week to week. This non-follow-up is a sign of bad writing.

Desperate Housewives: Next
It’s a comedy for women, no biggie.

Grey’s Anatomy: Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
They continue from last season with all the sex and inter-office pregnancies and disease swapping. They even were doing some procedures from House. This is a drama with some comedy put in.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 PM

    I hate Grey's Anatomy. That main girl is fucking ugly. I did think the premier episode was funny. I thought only Shakespear talked so openly about VD
    :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she's ugly but she is quite annoying.
    I like Sandra Oh I liked her since Arliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Ghost Whisperer - Amen to them giving the whole episode away in the previews. It's true. What else was there to watch.

    Desperate Housewives - Awwww! Come on! You have to admit Bree's breakdown at the funeral about the tie was HI-LARIOUS!

    Grey's Anatomy - I LOVE Sandra Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:41 PM

    I tuned in to Grey's Anatomy last year mainly for Sandra Oh, Patrick Dempsey, and Katherine Heigl. I agree that the lead actress is not particularly attractive. I can't watch Ghost Whisperer because I was a big fan of Joan of Arcadia (which used to be in that time slot) and I am still mad that it was canceled. I know it is silly, but I can't help it.

    BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. How did you find me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dani once again the main girl from Grey's Anatomy is good looking in my opinion.

    I don't know how I found your blog I just comment on clever blogs that I find while surface yours looked fun with the scrolling Mac stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:26 AM

    hahaha JUNIPER! i am appalled at you! i LOOOOOOOOOVE greys anatomy...tut tut tut. thanks man for pointing this out to me! hahaha silly juniper

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.