Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Shows

Everybody Hates Chris: Everybody hates Pilots
Funny and well acted.

Joey: Joey and the Big Break
Not funny and badly acted.

Twins: Pilot
Funny, Sarah Gilbert is playing straight in every way but she does throw jabs at her family. Nice to see Mark Linn-Baker on TV.

Reunion: 1987
I saw most of this episode and while it was good I was not into the show after last week's Presidential Address.

ER: Canon City
Sarah Gilbert is back and I'm not sure if she's straight in this one, not that it matters she'll be out in few episodes, I mean fired.
This episode features the conclusion to Nurse Samantha Taggart's missing son and her journey, everything is fine at the end.
Also we meet a bunch of newbies.

Love Inc.:
Give me a minute I'll post something about after I finish drinking rewinding.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 AM

    I think the new Chris Rock show is a bit of a rip off. But that is what I expected. There are just too many jokes from his previous work that are used all over again. But, I hope it doesn't (it will) fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the story of his life of course we heard all before but I agree the pilot wasn't the best I'll have to watch a few more episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.