Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Le Cinéma: A History of Violence

IMG_0322I hate when people tell the entire plot of a movie, so I won't.

I saw this movie at a preview on Monday and I have to say it is very violent, strong sex scenes and Maria Bello was naked.
In other words it was great, while it started slow it picked up the pace as this modern day western shows off more of Viggo Mortensen's talent.

A History of Violence will be out for a national audience this Friday. Their website has great downloads of wallpapers, screensavers and a small excerpt from a graphic novel, http://www.historyofviolence.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    I'm glad you keep up with all this stuff; otherwise, I never would have heard of this movie. I'm gonna try to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.