Monday, September 12, 2005

Prison Break: Cute Poison

Haywire doesn’t sleep and our hero has to get rid of him. Scofield racks his brain, literally, to get Haywire out and bring Spanish guy back.
The show is getting much more interesting as we see the “mysterious-cooking-woman” and the Secret Service just got Scofield transferred out of his brother’s prison.
Next weeks episode looks great.
Oh yeah the Cute Poison tattoo on his arm was a reminder on how to make a two part metal corroding acid made using Copper Sulfate and Phosphorus Acid or something like that, Cu Po.IMG_0322

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 AM

    I have yet to see this show. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but it is going a bit slow, I think it should pick up starting next week.
    Very violent not gory though.

    My big issue is Tuesday,....
    House or Supernatural?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Being the geek that I am...I have to go with Supernatural. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll watch Bones and Supernatural live, and record Gilmore Girls and House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:55 PM

    This episode of Prison Break was pretty good. It was much more intense than the last 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree and the next one looks better.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.