Thursday, September 22, 2005

More X-Files To Watch

I just got in the mail today The X-Files Mythology Vol. 2 - Black Oil for details on price check here at Amazon, my copy was free.


Now when will I watch it?

Between the ten shows I watch everyday, these two blogs(Coined For Money is the other), my college classes( by the way Circuits and Systems Analysis 101 is not hard and would be easier if people stopped begging for my notes and lab reports) and my occasional personal life it may be months before I see them.

In the box you get 4 DVDs with 15 episodes from season 3, 4 and 5. Some episode have commentary, there's a mini-documentary and a little paper timeline of the "Black Oil".
Plus a $5.00 rebate for each of the Mythology volumes you buy, there are 4 in all.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 PM

    hmmm. Hard classes involving math, lots of tv, knows a lot about coins, only an occational social life... Sounds like you have tumor on your face.

    Go get drunk at post fashion week activities. Who know's Natasha might be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice. No I'm not tumor-face.

    I learned a long time ago not to write about the geek girls in my life. They have computers and drink heavily.

    Fashion week came and went didn't meet any Natashas, I can't wait to leave this school and post the geek girl pictures for every to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27 AM

    Oh yeah about this coment, sorry. I just finished a mock arguement with my sister and I was still kinda feeling it:/

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.