Sunday, January 22, 2006

TV Guide: Jan. 23-29

TV has been okay but I'm much more busy then last semester so unless something extra special happens on TV I'll be slowing down on the blog.
By "special" I mean a boob popping out or some really shocking plot twist. Maybe if someone besides Chloe dies on Smallville I'll rant about it.

Back to TV Guide. On the cover Marg Helgenberger and CSI. 4-pages of Marg and her show that I don't watch.

Good Things To Read Inside:

  • The 24 writers killed off Palmer & Michelle because there was nothing left to right about them.
  • Scrubs nearly lost their hospital set to a old folks home.
  • Juliette Lewis will be on My Name Is Earl.
  • Pics of Ashley Williams on How I Met Your Mother.
  • Elisha Cuthbert(Kim Bauer) will be back on 24 mid-season, eck.
  • Roush raves about sitcoms yet half of his picks have been canceled, haha.
  • An A to Z guide to Smallville plus a sum of the next episode.
  • Emily Deschanel loves her job on Bones.
  • Gavin Mcleod and Mary Tyler Moore will be on That 70's Show.
  • Neil Patrick Harris on How I Met Your Mother, basically he's a cool pig.
  • NBC lied during an ER promo, which I mentioned here before, and some one in TV Guide also noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.