Wednesday, August 10, 2005

No Brat Camp

ABC gave a tribute to Peter Jennings instead of the two Brat Camp episodes. The tribute was nice the parts about walking the path that Jesus Christ took and the 9-11 Twin Towers were the most emotional.
At least this gives ABC time to change Brat Camp to show the little racist criminal Isaiah in a different light.
I saw Entertainment Tonight because they had bloopers from the Lost Season 1 DVD, tomorrow they'll have audition tapes from the cast of Lost.
House on FOX yesterday was great.
I may just start my TV Guide review early.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:47 AM

    I man dies of cancer, we all freak out. Suddenly we all need to be infotained about the dangers of smoking. Honestly, until Jennings died, I thought my two packs a day habit was good for my health. Now I feel differently. Thanks television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy was young and he was the first of 3 to die that week. I liked all the tributes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    People are too hungry for idols. It comes to the point where we will deify a newsman. He reported the news, he smoked, he died. I don't really think this should teach us anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He put news on the air not just reporting it. While other news stations were obsessing wtih Clinton and Heche he was doing reports on Muslims and slavery.
    Don't forget these guys choose what stories go on air and look at what these new guys choose to report on or don't report on. He was better then most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:48 PM

    I like Keith Olbermann. After the election, he wouldn't let go of the voter fraud stuff. He is so unfunny that he is indeed funny.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.