Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mr. President


The President gave a speech on the state/reason were still in Iraq. While I supported most of Bush's war planning I recently thought that he should pull out already. Now hearing some of his reason for staying in Iraq I would agree with him completely.
Now before you get all one-sided I support absolutely nothing else the President has done, he is wrong in every aspect of domestic policy, foriegn policy on the other is fine.
I've seen every other speech he gave and laughed at most of them but this one was good.
During his speech he gave out this address to help support your troops, http://americasupportsyou.mil/ it is a well made site and gives you links to help support our troops.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 AM

    I take issue with the Neo-conservative view of remaking the middle east in the face of democracy. I agree with democracy (basically), but, it doesn't taste as good when it's force feeding. I didn't see the speech, but I am being inundated with the snippets right now. I don't like the constant 9/11=Iraq thing. That makes me wanna go throw paint thinner on cars that have W stickers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True he was just saying 9/11 to evoke some kind of angry connections among the audience. It's a perfect fall back.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.