Monday, September 01, 2008

Prison Break

Scylla
Breaking & Entering

Two episodes back to back for this less than stellar season premiere. After a month worth of spoiler commercials that showed Sarah is not dead.

All the other guys who survived last season are back. These episodes were leading to the big heist they will complete this season. There were so many obvious set-ups that made a simple job complicated that after I fell asleep and woke up I did not lose my place in the show.



What is Gossip Girl? No seriously. Why the hell am I flooded with ads for this show about twentysomething high schoolers? The news just called this show ground breaking. Unlike 90210 that actually had a diverse audience I only see pre-teens talking about this show. Just because your audience is rabid doesn't mean the show is great. Look at Sci-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.