Sunday, December 18, 2005

TV Guide: Dec. 19-25

Well I'll first say the Giants are 10 - 4 and doing great, let's not speak of the Jets.

Second the transit strike has been pushed back to midnight Tuesday. I still haven't shopped mostly because I got a whole bunch of free online coupons and discounts I may use..oh yeah and my overwhelming laziness.

Third I finally got FX on my cable, now let's see what all the hype is about.

Back to the TV Guide on the cover Patrick Dempsey and the title My Big Year. The accompanying article is 24 pages long. It's a look back of the biggest things on TV in 2005. Here's a partial list.

  • Patrick Dempsey came from Maine seeking acting work and now has fame.
  • Chris Rock reflects on his show and childhood.
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt loves her new show and hopes it gets picked up for 3 more years, sorry Love unless the whole scary ghost storyline is good the show won't last.
  • Wentworth Miller is so happy about his show.
  • Jason Lee his shows best episodes, Stole a car from a one-legged girl, Ruined Joy's Wedding and Faked death to break up with a girl.
  • Creatures from Surface and Invasion.
  • Law & Order: SVU is grade A.
  • Dr. House's bad attitude.
  • Lorelai and Rory's long drawn out reunion.
  • Neil Patrick Harris of course.
  • Chloe and Edgar on 24 are so cool.
Matt Roush's Top ten shows:
  1. Lost----Agree.
  2. My Name Is Earl--Agree.
  3. Battlestar Galactica--Agree.
  4. Grey's Anatomy--Agree.
  5. FX Dramas--I just got FX so I'll hold off judgement.
  6. Veronica Mars-Agree.
  7. 24--Agree.
  8. HBO Historical Dramas, Rome, Deadwood--Half agree.
  9. House--Agree.
  10. Everybody Hates Chris--I've missed quite a few but he seems right on.
Good Things To Read Inside:
  • A guide to buy a DVR.
  • Best soap is As The World Turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.