Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ensemble Cast Bonding

While I don't like gossip about actors or promoting their off-screen activities this has to be my new favorite picture of the year.
I was a big fan of Titus and liked The Drew Carey Show alot so it was nice to see Cynthia Watros in Lost. Since she did so many sitcoms I wondered if she was right for the role of Libby after Jennifer Jason Leigh didn't get the role. Apparently her and her co-stars are bonding well because in different locations several minutes apart she and Michelle Rodriguez were arrested on DUI charges.

It's kinda sweet in a stupid sort of way.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Whenever I see Cynthia Watros, I am reminded of her wonderful performance as a psycho on "Guiding Light". That mug shot looks it is left over from that role :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much of Guiding Light fan but she does have that half-psycho feel. I can't wait to see her backstory on Lost she is a psychologist and I'm thinking a bit unstable.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.