Friday, December 23, 2005

NYC You Just Been Punk'D

After a three day transit strike the union decided to go back to work even without a contract.

Now my birthday/Christmas celebrations are all messed up and I won't go shopping until after Christmas.
TV is boring, I've been catching up with Everybody Hates Chris and that is a damn funny show but they exaggerate the poverty and under-play the violence here in Brooklyn especailly in the 1980's.
Even though I believe Chris Rock was a kid in the 1970's.

Another thing that bugs me about this show is that the products( soda cans, shoe boxes, money) are all modern, they don't have a good research department.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDLY VISITORS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOREN.
MERRY CHRISTMAS LUISA.
MERRY CHRISTMAS JUNIPER_TREE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS DANI.

I wish you get all the gifts, love and joy you can handle....and then get a little more.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    You're so sweet! Thank you for your Christmas greetings.

    As for "Everyone Hates Chris", I remember reading an article about the show in EW. Chris Rock stated repeatedly that it is not a strict biography of his life. His intent was to evoke the feeling of his childhood rather that present an accurate historical report. I haven't seen the show myself -- if Chris Rock isn't in it, I'm not interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem.

    As for the show Chris Rock is a high caliber entertainer he should be a bit more accurate in his first TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    thanks hun! happy birthday aswell, whenever that is! well i hope you get something nice, even if no one is generous enough to fork out a new tv for you LOL

    xoxo luisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks the damned birthday will be over soon 24 minutes left.

    And yes I need richer friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:44 PM

    And a big happy holidays to you, Man! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:07 AM

    oh wow, sorry for the late b'day well wishes. well i better late than never! :\ well anyways, one year older and wiser..er how old and wise are you now?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never say, b'days are horrible miserable times of life slowly ticking towards death.

    My friends celebrate it more than I do, tomorrow they're planning a late something and I'm not thrilled.

    But thanks for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.