Monday, December 05, 2005

Oprahs Weekly Wrong Info

She had a African-American womens luncheon which was fine but she invited Mariah Carey.

Now I like Mariah Carey a lot but she IS NOT African-American, her father was a black Venezuelan.
So she is half HISPANIC, even if Venezuelans consider themselves black they would be African-Venezuelans.

Carey always says how confused she was growing up half black and half white, but she grew up in the most racist part of Long Island . If she only came to New York City they would set her straight and told her she is just a normal hispanic woman who had a great voice.

Okay I'm off rant. Buena Suerte Mariah one day you'll know the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    hahahahahaha nah, i agree with your rant! oprah irritates me anyways...i'm a Dr Phil gal my self...hrmm you'd think i'd have been *fixed* by now, with my years of dr philisms being drummed into me! hahaha oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.