Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NEW YORK CITY ON HOLD

The evil union did it as of 3:00 AM they called a strike. No trains or buses.
I never cared for unions especially those run by immigrants.

The TWU (tranist workers union) wants to keep the retirement age at 55 years old and the as evil MTA (the bosses) want to raise it to 62, I believe they should raise it to 65.
Americans now live to nearly 78 years on average and a 55 year retirement age is dumb. In twenty years the lifespan will go up again.

I wish there was a way to replace both groups, dammit where are my flying cars!!

I'll have time to review TV tomorrow, it's not like I'm going anywhere.

In case you were going to bitch about how much unions did for the country....I agree.
Then they got corrupt beyond excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.