Sunday, December 11, 2005

This Is Christmas Cheer


The Dead Zone: A Very Dead Zone Christmas
Johnny Smith helps a Santa with amnesia find his stolen bag. The kids who stole the bag are homeless and need help. Johnny's girlfriend is also a psychic and sees ghost who helps the little boys.
It was a cute episode that worked out nicely, the boys find their father and Santa turns out to be an actor best of all the dinner wasn't burned.

Monk: Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa
Monk solves a murder for Christmas, not especially moving. This show lost it's spark.

Ghost Whisperer: Shadow Boxer
A mom protects her family who is breaking apart. Not a Christmas episode I think they're in summer over there. I'm trying but the sweetness of this show is a bit too much.

Masters of Horror: The Deer Woman
After a real bad one two weeks ago and a great political one last week this one by John Landis was just OK.
John Landis the genius behind An American Werewolf In London tells a tale of a half deer half woman killer. There is no reason given for deer woman's murderous ways or resolution at the end.
The cool part was when the officer tried to explain that these things happen, "Remember in 1981 when a new species of wolf killed all those people in London."
Yeah and not Christmas related in any way.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:13 PM

    Merry Christmas and greetings from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I know Spanish, Fench and English but I'll try to return the greeting in Portuguese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Yeah...sadly, I saw the holiday episode of Monk and it was not funny at all...which is a shame because I kept telling my mom she'd love this show because it was so funny. When she watched it, she didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:51 PM

    My husband love "Monk" but I can't stand it. I just have a problem with characters who embarrass themselves with their outrageous behavior and don't realize it. That show is uncomfortable for me to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.