Thursday, August 13, 2009

PPV, PPV2, PLAYBOY, XCESS

Pay-Per-View, Pay-Per-View 2, Playboy TV, Spice Xcess, Channels #92, #93, #94, #95

These are the channels blocked by cable unless you pay to watch the individual programs. Most of the programming is smut but they also show boxing, soccer, and wrestling (fake). Bars and restaurants are they main customers but occasional house parties where the host ask $2-$5 per guest for the PPV bill.

The only time I ever ordered PPV was for American Pie Uncut, it was just when the local video rental store closed and I was bored (pre-internet for me).

Those cage girls will catch a cold if continue on that path.

Girls Gone Wild classic.

Clever pun.

Oh those n00bs.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to let you down with my favortism towards reality television!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok my obsession with TV in general may skew my view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:52 PM

    I do not subscribe to Digigal TV on Cox, but Spice Xcess is on one of my HD channels and it is free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPV is the new way of watching TV. Great thanks for sharing information about it. Keep sharing and updating.

    premium card share

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.