Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year New Problems

My TiVo is dying. It is sticking, freezing, and not recording. It is only 3 years old but from what I understand that is when the hard drive starts to fail. Replacing the drive cost $119 getting a new TiVo is $90, my choice is simple.

It recorded 7 hours of shows a day for over 1000 days, more during sweeps. The software is running fine and I guess maybe one day I'll try a self-installation to see if I have any computer skills.

Apparently TiVos have a 5 year time limit. If I buy a new one I'll let y'all know which one I chose. So 80-hours or 180-hours?

Back to TV I've been watching the Friday Night Lights marathon on Bravo it's a good show well made, well acted. No other shows are on this week so might as well start something new.


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.