Sunday, November 05, 2006

What's New

My head is about to break with all this useless engineering formulas. Trust me when building a bridge no one wants the work submitted in by hand. In real life you use computers and modern measuring equipment.

As for TV...

  • Jericho is the best thing on now.
  • The Cheerleader should die.
  • Don't get arrested around J.J. Abrams.
  • 4 of the 20 shows I watched had Halloween episodes.
  • My cable box has the hiccups and keeps changing to channel 1 on it's own.
  • I understand why Doogie spent more time with his "best" friend then Wanda.

3 comments:

  1. No! Save the Cheerleader, save the world! Her character was the only one that held my interest long enough to get this far in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes! The Cheerleader is bad and Hayden can't act. I like Hiro and the split personality chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand Nikki (Split-Personality Chick). I can't find any redeeming qualities in her at all. In the episode where the husband came back, they tried to make it look like they were an average couple who got desperate enough to break the law. To me, she looks like she was skanky from birth.

    I like Hiro, but I don't get why most of the fans LOVE Hiro. He didn't stand out any more than the other characters to me.

    The Funny Farm puzzle is a word association thing. You are trying to guess other words that fit in that theme. When you guess a word on the border, it will open another section of the map with a different theme.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.