Saturday, September 09, 2006

Addiction Recovery

Hello my name is Man and I am a TV addict.

For years I would watch up to 5 shows at the same time now I have a busy life and have only been watching what I actually care about.

Why the change? Easy because of great shows like Surface that only lasted a half season. Also good shows like The 4400 that turned to crap but more important most of this semester classes invovle computer assignments which leaves me little time to watch TV.

So my new policy is just watch returning shows and only a few new ones the others are probably going to cancelled and available for free on YouTube in case I every really want to watch them.

I look forward to watch Jericho on CBS, Men In Trees on ABC and any show I watched last season.

Now for some brief reviews:
House: Meaning
6 weeks after emerging from a medicaly induced coma House is fine and healthy he treats 2 patients, one of which was Claire Kramer better known as Glory/Glorificus from Buffy. Soon though House notices he has some pain and gets himself some pills. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't show his path to recovery or the results of the patients from the season finale.

Stargate SG-1: Memento Mori
Vala gets her memory wiped by a Goa'uld and becomes a waitress. The story center around Vala's trust issues and was nicely done. At the end she officially becomes part of the team.

Stargate Atlantis: McKay & Mrs. Miller
Very cool episode dealing with McKay's personal issues and featuring his sister. Which was played by his Hewitt's(Mckay) REAL LIFE SISTER. That was cool watch it again if you did not know this before and you'll see the brother-sister chemistry between them. We also meet a cooler version of Dr. Mckay from a parallel universe. Also a very touching episode about family and friends. Who knew nerds were so sentimental. I guess thats why it took the almost destruction of 2 universes to bring out the emotions.

Image from the great site gateworld.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.