Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November Sweeps Kills Night Stalker

BREAKING NEWS: Night Stalker canceled...

Yes after sitting through six or so episodes of this crap it's finally gone.

"It is with regret that I confirm 'Night Stalker' has been canceled. While I’m disappointed the series has come to an end, I am enormously grateful for the experience and the opportunity given me by the network and Touchstone Television. I would like to thank our amazingly talented cast, wonderful crew, killer post-production department, terrific writing staff, producers and partners in crime Daniel Sackheim and John Peter Kousakis, the incredible Jana Fain, and all of you who watched and enjoyed the show. It was a blast."Executive producer Frank Spotnitz on his production company's blog, Big Light Productions.

Okay now take Supernatural and Invasion with you.

Also please double the budget for Surface.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 PM

    I have to admit that I did enjoy the last episode of Night Stalker, which has it's second part airing on Thursday. But, they probably pulled out the best guns for last. I agree, though, the rest of the season had been pretty crappy. It just never figured out where it was going and, honestly, Stuart Townsend is a big downer in his performance.

    As for Supernatural, you know how I feel about that show...although, I probably wouldn't miss Invasion if it were taken off the air. But, here here to doubling the budget for Surface!

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.