Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mystery Solved

About 3 years ago I saw an actress on the subway, the 1, 2, or 3 train. I could not remember her name or anything she worked in or any one she worked with so I made a mental note and waited.

The other day I flipped through the channels and saw her in a movie called Because I Said So with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. Quickly I went to IMDB and found out her name.

Mary Pat Gleason


She's been in over 100 credited works and had a one-woman show, details here.

It only took three years but finally I can put that section of my brain to rest.

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me with a lot of actors. The faces are familiar because they are working steadily and in front of the camera a lot, but they never get roles big enough to make you remember their names.

    ReplyDelete

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.