Monday, May 30, 2005

String Theory

I'm not one to nitpick TV shows I don't care to over analyze goofs. But during the season finale of Lost at the point the smog-monster was grabbing Locke, Jack looked back. As he did I noticed what seemed to buy a hikers guide line, a simple post with two strings one on top one near the bottom. It doesn't seem to be a natural plant. During such a pivotal and intense scene I was on the edge of my seat and fixed on every frame, like everyone else, looking for the monster. They're in the "dark territory" not the hiking trail unless it's in the script for next season invest a buck or two to erase the fence.


Hey look it's a post and strings. Posted by Hello

You can click on any of the photos to see a larger image and then tell me, What if anything do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mo' Money Links

Mo" Money

TV is educational. If you can't learn something everyday your box is broken.